The Washington Consulting Group's (WCG) Aviation Group offers professional services in the following areas:
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) system training
- Computer-based instruction
- Simulation and technical airspace and procedures
- Communications, navigation, and surveillance systems analysis
- Research, design and planning
- Airport capacity analysis and implementation support of the National Airspace System (NAS) in the areas of planning, engineering, construction, and installation of field facilities
- Environmental Issues including advisory support, regulatory applications and preparation of Environmental Impact Statements (EIS).
WCG has established a solid track record of successful performance in a wide range of efforts. We have demonstrated that we have the technical personnel and skilled management staff to effectively manage important client projects. With our wide range of expertise, the Aviation Group is able to address virtually any management, operational, or technical aviation requirement in both domestic and foreign settings. Our highly qualified professional staff has distinguished itself for its knowledge of and sensitivity to technical problems and its ability to create practical solutions.
For more information, read the Project Abstracts.